With the main event of the Frankfurt Major starting tomorrow in the Festhalle Frankfurt, we want to keep all you fans who are planning to attend the event in person informed about the starting times, venue rules and general information regarding the event.
- Doors open at 10:00 CET
- Pre-show starts at 10:30 CET
- Games start at 11:00 CET
- Entrance is free of charge from Monday to Friday
- Ticket for the finals on Saturday are available for purchase right here
- Access to the venue will be granted until maximum capacity is reached
- Access only through “Eingang City”, directly at the subway exit “Festhalle/Messe”
- Drinks, food and cameras are not permitted upon entry
- The Secret Shop is on site for Dota 2 goodies
- The ESL Shop is on site for team merchandise
You can find directions to the venue on the official Festhalle Frankfurt website.
We can’t wait to get the main event started and hope to see you all in the crowd! For further updates regarding the Frankfurt Major, be sure to follow us on ESLDota2 Facebook and Twitter.